Are you a supply chain business or do you run a warehouse in Northants?
Are you applying as an employer under the government kickstart scheme?
The Supply Chain Open Education Academy (SCOEA) specialises in both assisting with the kick- start application and in supplying all your training needs.
The Government’s Kickstart Scheme has been set up to create new job placements for 16 to 24-year-olds who are on Universal Credit. Placements can start anytime from now, until 31 December 2021.
As an employer you will apply direct to offer job/s placement/s. Your business will get:
- 100% of the wage cost of the placement paid by the Government, for 25 hours a week, for up to six months.
- A £1,500 cash payment per placement (Government funding for supporting internal induction, employability training and support, and administration costs).
Your application requires key information, including the type and nature of support and training you are offering, as well as how you gather feedback and monitor your new placement/s effectively.
Don’t be put off by the Kickstart bureaucracy or the cost of providing, supporting, and reporting on employability training for young people on
job placements. SCOEA will assist you with the entire process including organising, delivering, administering and reporting the training and support!
The SCOEA team can help you by assisting you with your own Kickstart application, stage by stage and providing comprehensive employability training and support consisting of:
- Warehouse and office work-readiness training;
- Timekeeping and personal organization skills;
- Team-working and communication skills;
- Accredited training in International Logistics and Supply Chain Operations; and
- Preparing reports for you, and for the DWP.
See how we could help you:
Speak to the Academy’s Ric Ellis to see how we could work together to implement your Kickstart programme:
Tel: 07793 069 744